St Hugh's Church

St Hugh (1140–1200 AD) was Bishop of Lincoln and known as the English St Francis.

Constructed from a disused smithy, this Grade II listed church was opened on 17th December 1888 and is dedicated to St. Hugh (1140 - 1200 A.D.)  A chancel was added the following year.

The church is often open during the day and self-service refreshments are available. In bad weather and icy conditions it may be closed.

A visitors book encourages people to sign in.  There is also a prayer book - we are happy to include anyone's petitions in our prayers.

 


Printer Printable Version